Latest Updates
Anything and everything that is new that has nothing to do with anything else in the site. Pretty much sums it up.

Welcome to my new website!

August 12, 2019, 08:50:29 PM

Some of you may notice that this isn't an ordinary blog website.
If you have a web development or web design background or knowledge, you may see that I have re-purposed a forum software called "SMF" or "Simple Machines Forums" into a blog website. How did I go about doing this? Well I may make that article in a different time perhaps.

Now, why?
Well I have tried several different platforms for blogging and have even tried doing everything by pure HTML and using SSI Includes to pull headers, footers, etc into every single web page and that was pretty boring and frustrating for me to do. It just becomes a huge clutter of mess. So here I am, testing and trailing a forum software to fit my needs.
I have had a lot of experiences of using SMF in the past, but I never really had a forum community that blasted off. Reason being, I was constantly redoing things, testing and what not, and not a lot of people stick around on forums these days due to social networking platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, and you pretty much find everything you need on Reddit these days. I mean it is the "Frontpage of the Internet."

What is my purpose for this website?
Well there really isn't much of a purpose. It pretty much is my "Playground" where I can express myself with what I love to do.
Some examples are: Traveling, Making things, Cars, Animals, Family, Military Life, and more.
Pretty much a "Personal Blog."

My goals?
I hope to influence many different audiences when it comes to making websites, pursuing dreams, reaching goals, mentoring, expressing creativity, helping veterans and veteran families, and many more.
I plan on developing a community, or hope to develop a community where we can all help one another out.

That is pretty much it for now. If you guys have any suggestions on what I can do with the website or anything in general, please feel free to let me know. Once the website is launched to the public, I will be able to interact with so many people in many different levels and I'm excited to see that happen!

2 COMMENTS

Karl B.
August 25, 2019, 07:43:24 PM

Test comment.

Karl B.
September 14, 2019, 02:35:28 PM

POST A COMMENT

Please LOGIN or REGISTER to post a comment.

KARL BULLOCK
North Carolina
22, Male

Hello there! I'm a Marine Corps Veteran, husband, (soon to be) father, pet lover, and nerd. I love watching movies, traveling, and keeping busy.

About Me / Contact

Activity

Re: Hello, October! by Ghoxt
[October 17, 2019, 10:09:01 PM]

Re: Hello, October! by Karl B.
[October 17, 2019, 06:00:25 PM]

I am the new one by CerysDeluc
[October 17, 2019, 04:47:49 PM]

Re: Hello, October! by Karl B.
[October 17, 2019, 12:54:50 PM]

Re: Hello, October! by Ghoxt
[October 17, 2019, 11:11:06 AM]